The works include:
- 1,602 m of diaphragm wall (Depth 40 to 42 m) completed with the Hydrofraise Evolution 2,
- A cement-bentonite wall (80,000 m▓) and pumping installations (10,000 m3/h),
- A curtain of sheet piles (2,800 tonnes),
- Two rows of passive anchors (total length 160,000 m),
- Portal crane track foundations in Starsol piles (total length: 9,600 m),
- Civil engineering works (35,000 m3 reinforced concrete for the tie beam).
- Earthmoving :
. 1.4 million m3 excavation and fill behind the quay,
. 12.8 millions m3 excavation for the future wet dock.
The works started on May 2001. Today, the diaphragm-wall is finished and the associated works got under way on schedule.